Welcome To Williamsburg Presbyterian Church's Website!
Check out our weekly sermons on our YouTube Channel or link on our Facebook page.
See links below:
Currently due to the Covid-19 pandemic, we are using the following guidelines for our Sunday morning worship service:
Worship Guidelines for Sunday Worship Service
The Worship Committee and the Session have given every consideration to provide a safe worship service for those who would like to attend.
- There will be a hand sanitizer station on the table inside the sanctuary and near the elevator. Please sanitize your hands before entering the service.
- Bulletins are placed on the table inside the sanctuary
- The hearing devices will be located on a table inside the sanctuary. They have been sanitized and placed in individual bags. After use, return to bag and place back on table and they will be sanitized before next Sunday.
- There will be no greeters or ushers.
- We recommend masks be worn.
- No choir
- Doors are propped open before worship and reopened afterward
- The Deacons on duty will have the offering plate at the end of each pew and will not be passing them down the pew
- Families/people are asked to keep a 6-foot perimeter around themselves in seating
- Restrooms will be open, but we are asking that no more than one person (or adult with a child) use them at a time
- The elevator will be available, but no more than one person at a time
- We cannot make this a strictly sterile environment or remove every element of risk. We encourage those who feel vulnerable or compromised, or those who are not feeling well to worship with us online through our Facebook page,
Please join us in worship in the way that is most comfortable for you.
If you should have any questions or would like to speak with our pastor, please call our church office at 843-355-6846.
Christ with you,
Williamsburg Presbyterian Church